Friday, September 21, 2007

Teresa Freaks Out!!

OK so I posted the previous blog just a little while ago but then I had to add this because now that it's over it's funny. (Kind of)

Scott & I were watching TV and all of a sudden I realized that when I went over to Mom & Jerry's on Wednesday to check their mail that the vehicle wasn't in the driveway. At the time that I was there I was talking on the phone (big surprise right??) and I had the thought go through my mind that I sure had a lot of room to park in the driveway. So anyway, Scott and I are watching the TV and I freak out thinking that there vehicle was stolen. So Scott & I talk over the options call Mom, call their neighbor or drive to their house and see if the vehicle is there. Well it was 9:45 and I knew that Mom & Jerry were in a different time zone plus if the car was missing I didn't want to freak them out unless I absolutely had to. And as for the neighbor I didn't want to wake them or bug them and get them all riled up...so yep you guessed it we took a drive.

Scott is so great because he very calmly says let take a drive. So we go all the way down there only to find that of course the car is parked in the garage (which I didn't think it would fit in due to other things being in the garage but Scott was pretty sure that it was) and all is well. Now we will both sleep much better tonight. :)

3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

You're funny!
Yes, the boys are great during those situations... but isn't it just a tiny bit annoying that when you're in the middle of a pretty decent freak out/panic attack, not only are they calm... but then they have to go and be right!? :o)
(Just kidding, it's much better that they are!)

Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetie for being so caring. I thought I told you we were going to put the car in the garage. Sure appreciate you guys. Need more gas money for that trip.

Love Mom and already miss you guys and I have only been gone 5 days.

Anonymous said...

what a guy!!!