Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day Fun

Ok so I know it's been almost a week since Mother's Day but it has taken me that long to sit down and collect my thoughts as well as the pictures that were taken from last weekend. So here's a recap of how we celebrated. On Saturday we went to the Mother's Day Luncheon at church. My mom, Gabby, Carol and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Gabby played a couple of piano pieces during the lunch portion of the event. I recorded one of them but I'm not sure if it will work to post it because I had my camera turned side ways and now the video is side ways so I'm trying to fix that if I can't I'll have her play it at home while I record it so that I can post it later. Then on Saturday night we went over to my step-sister's and spent a bit of time with my dad, step-mom and step-sisters and some of their children. Pictures to follow. On Sunday...Gabby brought me breakfast in bed and my gift from her which was two of my very favorite candies (Ghirardelli Chocolate bar filled with raspberry and Ferrer Rochers). The dogs bought me two fuchsias this year. Thanks Scott for doing their shopping! :) They are beautiful!! We went to church and then in the evening my brother made chicken in port wine sauce for dinner. It was very yummy! We had a great day.

Mother's Day Luncheon


At my step-sister's house



At Church
At Our House











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my dear.
You done a great job. As usual.
I am not sure where you get all your talent or is it you just like to research how to put things to gether or make things happen. I remember at the airport when you were helping me sign in on the computer you said I just love to push buttons. Love mom

Gramma Carol said...

Yeah, I agree...good photos! Thanks for the update on what's happening around your house.