...On Saturday morning we went to see the movie Fire Proof. We all thoroughly enjoyed it.
...On Sunday our friend Kim came over from Spokane to stay for a few days so that she could go to her speech therapy sessions.
...On Monday Kim and I did a little bit of running around and then in the evening we went out to dinner at Famous Dave's
...On Tuesday Teresa came down with the cold/virus that has been going around and then spent the rest of the week in bed.
Unfortunately Kim seems to have come down with the cold that she had. (We hope you feel better Kim!!)
That pretty much wraps up our week. Scott and Gabby have been taking good care of me and keeping up with their stuff.
4 comments:
Oh Teresa I hope you feel better soon and Kim as well!
Me, too! I didn't know you were down and out this week! Hope you are over it and better now. Love you.
I have been more worried about Teresa than me. I will be fine, oh and Famous Daves...... YUMMY!!!! I love you guys.
Hope you're feeling better! We love Famous Dave's!!
Post a Comment