Ok, so the first thing that you are probably asking is what is a Bacation??? Well, a "Bacation" is a vacation pronounced incorrectly and so then it became a joke. I (Teresa) went to my girlfriend Kim's for the weekend. Scott and Gabby had other things going on this weekend so I ended up going by myself. Gabby had a slumber party to go to and Scott was on the worship team at church and had a game day (a group of guys from the church get together and bring their computers and play games). So that freed me up to run away.
Kim and I spent the first two days shopping and of course we went to Starbucks as well. :) Then on Sunday we pretty much hung out except for a trip to Lowes for paint and of course a stop at Starbucks. Kim painted one of the the walls in her living/dining room area "milk chocolate" brown. It turned out gorgeous.
On Monday I headed home. That was of course after going to Les Schwab to get my tire fixed (it was loosing air and of course you guessed it a trip to Starbucks with Kim.
Anyway I made it home with out any mishaps and Scott had grilled hamburgers just off the grill when I walked in the door.
Today it was back to work, the chiropractor, the gas station, piano lessons and yep you guessed it...Starbucks. :)
2 comments:
You forgot that extra trip to starbucks! oh yeah and how I painted my carpet milk chocolate as well.
I Miss You already! I'm glad you came.
The starbucks stock must have went up with you and kim spending so much time there. Wish I had Starbucks stock haha.
Look forward to your next posting this is fun beeing to keep track of each other through the internet.
Love your mom.
Post a Comment