Thursday, October 25, 2007

Computers save us time??

Ok so I get the new computer and of course I do realize that I will need to set things up but some how it always takes much longer to do that than I think it will.

It just doesn't seem right I mean after all Computers are supposed to save us time. Right??

I went to install the office software and after 3 attempts where the computer gives me differing errors I give up and of course Scott comes in and saves the day with a work around.

Computers are supposed to save us time. Right??

So I go to set up my checking info on this and I accidentally install an old version so then I can't access the information that I had on the old computer which was in a newer version but I didn't realize that....so after a couple of hours of Scott & I being frustrated we realize that is why it isn't working and we have to uninstall the old program and start over by reinstalling the newer version.

Computers are supposed to save us time. Right?

So the other night I went to put the post about my new great nephew on and it wouldn't upload the pictures so I had to come back the next day and start all over again.

Computers are supposed to save us time. Right?

Ok so I guess you are probably getting the drift by now...I don't think this is saving me time it's eating up my time...but I'm still enjoying the fact that I can use it at any time I want and of course the fact that it is PINK :)

I'll post again when I find some more time. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow don't look like it saves time to me. Haha. I would have just got up and walked away. Good thing Scott is the computer support for Boeing rather than me. I am sure his job brings a lot more head aches than this.

I am sure he thought your problem was mild. haha but it wasn't to you Teresa.

Love you mom and miss you guys.