He's here!! Teresa's new nephew Kavan arrived October 4th (Just missed Gabby's birthday).
I thought that I would include a few pictures of him for you all to enjoy too. :)
He is a sweet baby and his sister Nevaeh loves him as you can see.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am going back and updating my comments seeings how I did not do some of these right. Thank you so much for the pictures. I enjoyed seeing the new baby. When is Jenny going back to work.
That one ov Nevaeh looking at the baby is so cute.
1 comment:
I am going back and updating my comments seeings how I did not do some of these right. Thank you so much for the pictures. I enjoyed seeing the new baby. When is Jenny going back to work.
That one ov Nevaeh looking at the baby is so cute.
Love mom.
Post a Comment