Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fun Weekend!

We have had a fun weekend. On Friday we went over to our friends house for dinner and time to catch up with each other. We watched two videos Thou Shalt Laugh and Thou Shalt Laugh Two.

Then on Saturday we went to Issaquah to Gilman Village to the candy shop Sweet Addition because they have these raspberry heart candies that only come out around Valentines Day. While there I found a book titled Hot Chocolate by Fred Thompson. So I tried one of the recipes in it and OH MY GOODNESS I made a drinking chocolate that was extremely YUMMY tonight.

We also went to friends from church this afternoon the guys and Gabby played with there Wii while I and the wife chatted we had a lot of fun.

Then Gabby went to youth group and Scott and I went to Duke's Chowder House for dinner. We both had their bourbon crab chowder and we shared the Dungenous Crab dip appetizer. They were great!

Well tomorrow is back to our normal routines as Scott will be going back to work and Gabby will be back to doing her school work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Teresa and Scott and Gabby,

Wow you must be tired from your wild week end. Sounds like fun though. Both you and Kim had a fun week end. You can guess what we did but that is our choice. Last night we went to dinner next door sat outside under their propane heater. It was in the 50's took me all night to get warmed up. Love mom