Thursday, January 17, 2008

Life in the fast lane

Well life is back in the fast lane. We've been busy with school, work and everything else that seems to come up. Gabby spent last weekend with her maternal birth grandma and Scott and I went out on a couple of dates. We went to Grazies, an Italian restaurant, in Factoria after meeting up with Gabby's grandma. Then on Saturday we got pizza and watched the Seahawks game and Sunday we enjoyed brunch at The Cheesecake Factory (thanks to the gift certificates we received for Christmas).

This week has been pretty much routine. Gabby is going to go to her Aunt Bev's tomorrow night and then next weekend is her youth retreat. She is a VERY busy girl. Which is very good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does sound like life in the fast lane. I'm curious as I live on the Eastside now...Where is Grazies? Tell me more. I've been looking for a good italian restaurant.
Love you!!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Wow how do you keep the calendar up you must have a day timer that reminds you of all the activities.

Love you and miss you.

Mom