So I went to Spokane and visited my best friend Kim (and her family). I drove over and took Scott's grand niece Christina with unfortunately she ended up coming home early and so we didn't get to ride home with me. Check out
Christina's blog for the whole story.
My weekend was very relaxing!! Kim and her family spoiled me as always!
Here are a few pictures that we took.
Me & Kim
Kim & Doug
Megan
Britney
Our yummy strawberry shortcake dessert

Pictures of Kim's garden
(I took a lot more pictures than this because EVERYTHING was beautiful but I am just posting a few of my favorites)




-
3 comments:
I'm so glad you had a good weekend! Strawberry Shortcake is my Favorite and that looks SO yummy!
Hi, Teresa looks like you had a good time. Love mom
Sounds like a great weekend!!
We need to get together soon...Noelani is getting so big. :)
We love you Auntie!!
Love,
Kim & Noelani
Post a Comment