Monday, September 8, 2008

Only 3 walls left!

Thanks to Laurece and a long weekend of painting for all three of us (Scott, Laurece & I) there are only 3 walls left!
Laurece came and worked on our kitchen while we were at work on Thursday and then with us Friday & Saturday.
So here are some pictures....

Here's the Living Room with all three accent walls. The new blue/green color is PERFECT!
A bit closer look at the dining room
Above the fireplace
Kitchen and part of the family room. Scott calls the brown a chocolate malt brown. This is the color over the fireplace, the stripes in the kitchen, and the lower part of the walls in the nook. These are the stripes that Laurece painted. She did an Awesome job!
This is Gabby in the nook area where there is brown on the bottom and a pale pink on the top
More of the stripes (sorry got the order mixed up)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a lot of hard work! It looks wonderful...so glad you are happy with the color!! Have a great week! Love, Tina

Gramma Carol said...

Wow! Wonderful colors! The stripes...amazing...WTG!
I really love what you chose. It looks really, really good.

Do you know that, in composing mode, you can click on the photos and drag them into the order you want them to be? I found that out because I never can load them in order. Love to goof around with the logistics!

Kim and Ray Plus One said...

I love the new paint!!
The kitchen is my favorite. :)
Great Job!!!
Love You!
Kim

Watland's Wonderings said...

I left a comment but when I went in today I don't see it. I love your paint colors and cannot wait to see it in person. I am sure you are pleased with all done also.

Love you guys and miss you.

Jon & Jen said...

Wow, I really like the stripes! Your house has so much character. It makes me miss having a house to decorate, though.