Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun afternoon!

Today I had the great privilege & pleasure of spending several hours with my niece Noelani. It was a blast! Her parents went to the Seahawks/Packers game (Ray is a Packers fan) for their first outing with out her. So we got to babysit.

She is so cute and sweet too!!





3 comments:

Gramma Carol said...

Awww, what a little dolly. Looks like you had a fun time. Bet her parents did, too. Love the picture of her sleeping on the floor!

Watland's Wonderings said...

Great pictures. Looks like you were all having a fun day. I can't believe how big she is getting and how she changes.

That was so sweet of you to do that it sounded by where they were seated it would not have been a very good place to have a baby with being out in the weather and people fitting and all.

Love you and miss you. Mom

Kim and Ray Plus One said...

Thank you SOOOOO much for watching Noelani for us!!! We enjoyed our first outing out as a couple again. I'm sure Noelani had much more fun with her Auntie than she would've at the game.
Let's get together soon. I miss you.
Love you lots!!!
Kim, Ray and Noelani