Today Gabby helped out at wedding at church and then went to a birthday party at the local bowling alley. I went inside to take a picture of her bowling but she had just finished her last turn so I missed that opportunity. She had a fun time at both events.
So while she was otherwise occupied Scott and I decided to go look at furniture because of course with the new paint we now need to do some decorating. :)
Our parents have given both of us furniture over the years and that still mostly what we have in our home so we decided that since most of the what we sit on is from the 1970's it's time to start looking at replacing it. (OK it's past time)
We went out to the Old Cannery in Sumner and found several sets of furniture that we liked but since it was our first outing we decided to look a bit more before we purchased anything and we need to make sure that the colors of the furniture will go with the new paint as well as fit in our rooms.
So here are our favorites...
5 comments:
I can't wait to see your new furnature! Let me know when you dedcide on something! You and Scott are definintly due so move into a new century LOL! Carle and I got our new Dinning room set at the "Old Cannery"! Thats also where Olivers first daddy works!(Breeder) We visted with him last time we were there! Fun place to just walk around and eat some sweedish fish or get some fudge!
They have a huge section of scratch and dent furnature marked down. love looking in that section as well!
Don't forget about the model train show coming up soon. Like in a couple of hours, I think. I've seen a glimpse of what they have...it's amazing...and FUN!
I love the Cannery! I went down there so many times before buying our sectional and bedroom stuff... I wanted to be sure! Because of that though the sales guy we used still knows me by name - we run into him occasionally at car shows now too! Can't go wrong with their warranties either!
Have fun furniture shopping. I can't wait to see your paint and new furniture when we come home in December. Have fun shopping. I did not remember they had a train in the old cannery we have been there guess just never paid a attention.
Love you and miss you.
I love the couch!! I love shopping for furniture! We can't wait to see it...
Love you!
Post a Comment