Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Made me laugh...

Scott and I were walking through Sam's Club yesterday and we hear this...

"Chew..................................Chew.................................Chew.....................STOP!"

We look over and one of the food demo ladies is talking to a girl who was about 13 or 14. Apparently she was demoing some sort of candy that was supposed to tingle. The girl was looking at her like she thought she was quite strange and I started cracking up laughing.

The rest of the night I would randomly blurt this out to Scott.

I know it's the simple things in life that amuse me but since it still amuses me just thinking about it I thought that I would share with all of you.

3 comments:

Gramma Carol said...

It's the simplest things that make wonderful memories in the future. Wonder what that stuff was, anyway.

Watland's Wonderings said...

I promise you I will never do demo's like that. Thanks for sharing that because now I will be conscience of what I say and what I sound like when I am doing them if I ever do that job again.

Laughter is very healthy for us.

Love mom

Kim and Ray Plus One said...

It's the little things in life that make me smile and laugh...
I did get the recipe and plan on making some very soon!!! Thank you and let's plan a Saturday or Sunday afternoon together...I can come to your place (since ours is so small) and we can visit. :)
Love you!!!