I've been curious since we were walking through Sam's club as to what candy was being demonstrated that night.
It was...
They are chocolate covered pop rocks & rice crispies. So I bought some tonight to try and of course I'm sure you know what we said...CHEW.....CHEW.....CHEW....STOP to each other the entire time and then of course I laughed a lot.Life around our house has been kind of stressful so it was nice to return to a bit of silliness tonight.
4 comments:
Now I understand why the tingle remember when you kids liked to buy those popits that would burst when you put them in your mouth.
What will they think of next. Well were they good?
Love you guys.
Chocolate-covered just-about-anything...what will they think of next? Hey, did they have any chocolate-covered broccoli? Maybe that's a way to get the grandkids to eat veggies!
Now we know they're fun... Are they any good?
Did you find that you can vary the game at all? (Like chew twice and stop) Or do we need that 3rd chew? :o)
Gotta get the full effect!
Sorry to hear you've been stressed. Hope things get better for you soon!
Post a Comment