Saturday, April 18, 2009

Gabby's Awesome Weekend!

Well she did it!!

She took her written and driving test and
passed both with flying colors!

So everyone look out she's got her license!



Of course you're somewhat safe for a while because she doesn't have her own car to drive and Scott and I think she needs some more experience before we just hand her the keys and let her go. :)

Then today...she had a recital. It went very well and she had a lot of support in the form of several family members who came.

Gabby & Grandma Elsie
Grandma Barb, Gabby & Pappa JerryPappa Jerry & Gabby
Grandma Judy, Gabby & Stephanie
Gabby & her teacher Faith
PS: I will post video from the recital as soon as I get it compressed enough to upload to blogger.

3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Congrats Gabby!

Watland's Wonderings said...

Gabby good job on all your accomplishments.

Great pictures but where is the one I took with Gabby, Tee and Piano teacher.

Good job Scott and Teresa on all your efforts to help Gabby grow up and become a responsible young adult.

Love you guys. Happy to be back for a while. Love mom

Rusting away in Washington said...

Way to go Gabby! Enjoy!