Mark your calendar her graduation will be on Saturday,
June 6th.
Announcements and pictures will be sent out this week.
Oh my gosh these pictures are so good. I can't wait to see all the rest.Love you guys mom.
Very pretty photos of Granddaughter. Looking forward to graduation.
Great pictures!
Wow - these are great. Beautiful girl inside and outside! Love Aunt Tina :-)
Awsome Pictures Gabby!!! wish we could be at your graduation but Megans is the same day :( Love You Guys, Kim
beautiful pictures! Your gorgeous Gabby. We are so proud of you! You've grown into a loveley lady!
Photos are beautiful. Marking off the 6th just for you!Love you!
Beautiful pictures Gabby!! I have printed off a few already to send to my sister. You have done great and we love you a lot.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my gosh these pictures are so good. I can't wait to see all the rest.
Love you guys mom.
Very pretty photos of Granddaughter. Looking forward to graduation.
Great pictures!
Wow - these are great. Beautiful girl inside and outside! Love Aunt Tina :-)
Awsome Pictures Gabby!!! wish we could be at your graduation but Megans is the same day :( Love You Guys, Kim
beautiful pictures! Your gorgeous Gabby. We are so proud of you! You've grown into a loveley lady!
Photos are beautiful. Marking off the 6th just for you!
Love you!
Beautiful pictures Gabby!! I have printed off a few already to send to my sister. You have done great and we love you a lot.
Post a Comment