Sunday, November 25, 2007

Nevaeh is Two!!












My great niece turned two today! Wow that went very fast!

I've put pictures up of her party. Unfortunately Scott & Gabby weren't able to go with because Gabby had a practice for the Christmas Program at church so Scott stayed home to pick her up when it was over.

Of course I couldn't resist including a couple of pictures of her brother Kavan as well :)

And one of my brother playing with one of the toys. :)

The order of the pictures is not in the order that I listed above sorry! I'm having difficulty with how to get them to work correctly. I guess I'll have to keep trying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad I have problems putting pictures in my blog also.
They all look good to me.

Thanks for sharing them.

Love mom

Anonymous said...

O my gosh!!! they are too cute, I'm jealous.

Miss you!!!