I haven't posted for a week because we have been fighting colds around here. Gabby wasn't feeling well the first part of the week and then I came down with something on Thursday.
Scott seems to be the one staying healthy and we are trying to keep it that way. Pray with us that he won't catch it.
I guess the bright side is that I haven't spent as much money at Starbucks this week :)
Oh yeah and in between all of that we have been keeping up with Gabby's school work, Awana volunteering, piano lessons and practices, and extra practices for the Christmas program at church. We don't have time to be sick.
2 comments:
Busy, Busy!
That nasty cold is just a downer... I hope Uncle Scott doesn't get it. We're trying really hard to get rid it still! Be well soon!!
Love you all!
Post a Comment