Thanks for all of the prayers! Scott hasn't gotten sick and I'm back amongst the living again. And of course I've hit the ground running (well as much as I run any way).
This weekend is Gabby's Christmas program so she has had extra practices for that along with her normal activities. But she only has one writing assignment left to do and then she is finished with school work until January. Woo Hoo!! This year she is staying on top of her responsibilities which of course makes things run more smoothly around here and allows her to participate in more activities. As I'm sure you can tell by the places that I've listed that we run her.
Her next goal is to get her drivers license.
My goal...get my Christmas cards out, some baking done, shopping finished etc., etc., etc.
2 comments:
Gabby's a busy girl!
Yay for feeling better... and for Uncle Scott's immune system! :0)
That'Mom's Overture' video's great!
Love ya!
So good to hear you are on the mend and that Scott and Gabby are well.
See you all soon. Looking forward to Gabby's Christmas program.
Love mom and grandma Barb
Post a Comment