Saturday, December 22, 2007

Lefsa Party

Today we did our annual lefsa making party! It was a lot of fun and of course the lefsa is yummy as always. The bummer part is that Gabby has a cold and so I made her stay home. :( She wasn't very thrilled about that. I'm hoping that if she rests she will be up to going on Christmas Eve and Christmas to spend time with family. Scott did stay home and take care of her though so she wasn't totally abandoned.
Anyway I took a few pictures that I will share..


My brother Steve grilling the lefsa


Mom and Holly. Holly is taking the mash potato dough and making balls Mom is rolling them into thin tortilla shapes to then be taken by my Step-sister Kim to the grills.


This is Jerry and Steve manning the grills.



This is Kim and Jerry.


We bagged up 20 dozen lefsa (yep 240 pieces). That doesn't even include all of the pieces that we ate. Whew. I can hardly wait to eat some more of it and enjoy it with our Christmas dinners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great pictures thanks for doing the slid show. I did not realize how many pieces that is no wonder my sholders and neck hurt the next morning.

Love mom