Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Most Wonderful Husband

Well Gabby is better but I am sick. I haven't been this sick for a long time. That is why I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband. He has been taking very good care of me (and everything else too). He has done all of the running Gabby to and from her commitments (2 Christmas Program practices, 2 Piano lessons and Awana just since Sunday) as well as taking me to the doctor, getting my medicine and trying to fix the drainage under our house. Please pray that he won't get sick!

He even went so far as to move the recliner into our bedroom so that I can sit up and sleep to help with the wheezing/breathing. So that's pretty much what I've been doing the last three days is sitting in the recliner all wrapped up in a quilt that Scott's mom made for me (Thanks Mom!) being taken care of.

I'm a very blessed and well taken care of women.

Thanks to all of you who are praying for us!

2 comments:

Watland's Wonderings said...

Good Job Scott and Gabby.

I have been praying for you all and look forward to seeing you all soon.

Love Mom and Grandma

Christina Johnson said...

Whoohoo Uncle Scott!
Feel better soon!
Loves!!