Saturday, March 22, 2008

Batter Blaster Trial...

Scott's niece, Jen, had this posted on her blog, which made me very curious! So after I watched the video, which totally cracked me up, I did a Google search to see if it was for real. And it WAS! I couldn't believe it. There's a link on the Batter Blaster website that shows the stores that carry it. The grocery store that I typically shop at carries it and I just couldn't resist buying it even though it was a bit of an indulgence.

So this morning we made waffles with it and they were really good! We were all impressed so we decided that we should share it with all of you. :) Enjoy!

4 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Hmmm... Where'd you get it from. We might have to try it - just for fun. It's not so much that I want to be lazy and not mix the stuff myself... But more how convenient the clean-up would be! I hate dishes, especially gooey ones!

Anonymous said...

So what store did you find this neat invention at? It has definitely peeked my interest!
Love you!
Kim

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

I found it at Top Foods but Scott's niece said that they have it at Costco too. They have a store locator on their website too.

They advertise it as convient for camping. We thought that was cool too.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this. You always have all the neat stuff.

Can't wait tell you get here for a vacation.

love you guys and miss you.

Mom