I can't believe it is snowing in WA. And I am really ready to come back home. Guess I should give it some thought.Can't wait tell you guys get here.Love Mom
Tell your mom we'll let her know when the coast is clear up here and it REALLY is spring! In the mean time, just stay put where it's warm! :-)
I don't get it... I'm really over the whole snow thing for the year. However, my husband's like a darn kid in a candy store - he loves it! I think there might be something wrong with him! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe it is snowing in WA. And I am really ready to come back home. Guess I should give it some thought.
Can't wait tell you guys get here.
Love Mom
Tell your mom we'll let her know when the coast is clear up here and it REALLY is spring! In the mean time, just stay put where it's warm! :-)
I don't get it... I'm really over the whole snow thing for the year. However, my husband's like a darn kid in a candy store - he loves it! I think there might be something wrong with him!
Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment