Saturday, March 29, 2008

Gabby's Second Recital

Gabby's recital was this afternoon. Thank you so much to all of you who were able to come and cheer her on as well as enjoy the large variety of music that was performed. It has been such a blessing to see the gift that Gabby has grown and her along with it.

Here are the two numbers that Gabby played today.

First Her solo piece is called Reflections of the Heart and second her duet is the same piece that was performed in February A Colossal Day.


Sorry for the poor quality of the videos but I was in the back of the room and didn't have the tripod with me so they are fuzzy and shaky (I thought the camera had an automatic image stabilizer but obviously it wasn't on. The camera is still on the new side so hopefully I'll have it figured out by her June recital) :0)

I hope you enjoy them any way!


6 comments:

Gramma Carol said...

Thanks for inviting me and for putting these pieces on your blog so the rest of the family who couldn't be there could hear the beautiful music.

Gabby, we are really amazed by your gifts and love you!

Auntie Carol

Anonymous said...

Good Job Gabby we are so proud of you. Thanks to your mom for putting them on the blog so we can all enjoy them especially us that are 1500 miles from you.

We love you and can't wait to see you.

Love Grandma Barb

Anonymous said...

Hey Tee!
Thank you for posting the videos of Gabby's recital. I'm sorry I couldn't make it down on Saturday. Gabby is truly gifted!!
Have a safe trip down South!
See you when you return.
Love,
Kim

Christina Johnson said...

I really want to come see Gabby play that final recital! I've watched your videos a few times though... she's so good!

Love the new layout ;o)

Jon & Jen said...

Wow, everytime I hear these clips I can't believe my ears! Gabby really is so gifted. I'd love to come to her final recital and show my support.

PS - Love the new layout!

evjlaj said...

Gabby, I listen to this video a lot and it thrills me every time. Makes me wish that I could play as well as you do. I know it took lots of practice. It is beautiful.

Grandma Johnson