This week has been full...
Exercise class twice
Paint consultation and then painting samples to see if we really like the color
Work (4 days this week)
Did Gabby's testing for school
Did some planning for Gabby's school work
We are dog sitting for some friends
Watched America's Got Talent twice
Met up with Gabby's grandma Judy so she could spend the weekend there
Changed the template on my blog
Hmmm....where does the time go? That doesn't look like that much but it sure kept me busy.
5 comments:
I love your new template! It's all pink and beautiful, like you!:-)
That "time flying" thing must be an epidemic cause it's happening around my house, too.
Teresa!~ Great pick for the background! I love it! Really looks nice!~
I love the new look!
Busy busy...I love the new template!
Call me so Noelani can come see her Auntie! She misses you.
Love you!!
Kim and Noelani
Wow! I like the new tempplate. It is beutiful you are so creative. I wish I had your talent. It does look like you were busy this week end.
I love you and miss you guys already. Can't wait to come home at Christmas time. Take care and don't work to hard. Love mom.
Post a Comment