Hurricane Ridge
Cresent Lake (we drove along it on our way to Forks to stay for the night)
We encountered an elk (up close and personal) this was just as we entered the Hoh Rain Forest part of the park we were quite surprised at how tame he seemed.
These are of Ruby Beach. And yes even Teresa hiked down to the beach it was the hike back up that took a while :)
5 comments:
we took a that same trip but in addition went all the way up to neah bay and stayed at sulduc springs for their natural hotsprings pool and hottubs. What a great trip! Hope you enjoyed it! It sure is a great trip to make!
Smiles Laurece
Good pictures! When I was pregnant with Steve we took that trip with Don & Virginia.
Looks like you seen a lot and it was a good get away for you all.
We were happy to take the puppies for you also.
Love mom
Wow, this sounds like lots of fun! The photos are gorgeous. In the one of Scott and Gabby, he looks young enough to be her brother. But I am the one that gets to claim that blessing!
How fun! I love the purple wild flowers!!
This looks like so much fun! Jon and I might have to make the trip for ourselves...
Post a Comment