the rain stopped while we went to the Steven Curtis Chapman & Michael W. Smith concert at the Puyallup fair. It rained all day and then about 30 minutes before the concert the rain stopped and about 20 minutes after the concert it started again.
We were standing in line when we received a call from Laurece asking where we were. She and Carle were already in their seats. We found them once we got in the gates and went to say hi. After we did we found our seats which were one section over and two rows up. So we proceeded to yell back and forth to one another. Then we tried to take pictures of each other from our seats.
We were standing in line when we received a call from Laurece asking where we were. She and Carle were already in their seats. We found them once we got in the gates and went to say hi. After we did we found our seats which were one section over and two rows up. So we proceeded to yell back and forth to one another. Then we tried to take pictures of each other from our seats.
Then he kindly did take a picture of all of us.
4 comments:
Teresa I love the picture of the guy! He was so funny! Wheres the signed autograph he promised after taking that picture.
SO fun! Enjoying the concert with you sitting right next to me!!
That was so cool and I loved seeing the picture of all of you together. I think of Laurece (sp) every time I go to my eye doctor I think she has a twin.
That was so neat that you went to that concert.
Love you guys and miss you. I am ready to come home (just kidding) we have a lot more to see and it is paid for so I best stay.
I do miss you guys and love you lots. Thanks for all that you are doing for us. Love your mom & grandma
So glad you had an even-better-than-expected great time. Sounds like a wonderful, uplifting evening! WooHoo!
Okay now I've really got concert envy!! How fun!
Post a Comment