We decided to have an early Christmas of sorts and we purchased the furniture that we found at the Old Cannery. Scott finally turned the corner last Saturday and so we went and bought the furniture that we had picked out. Then on Wednesday Alan went down with us and picked it up. Tomorrow the old furniture will be picked up taken away by the Goodwill.
We appreciate our folks giving us their furniture but it was time for new. Now lets hope the dogs don't barf on it. :)
5 comments:
I absolutly love it and I think we can find a color to match that perfectly! Thy are you! I love that the dog is sitting on the couch~ Perfect picture! Wheres you tree going to go?
Love it...great choices! Don't feel so bad...it was time and it's okay to change! Hmmm...I wonder if that applies to my old 24 year old TV that comes on by itself in the middle of the night. :-)
I love your furniture. I can't wait to see it when we get back to WA. You guys deserve it. Good job in picking it out.
Love mom. See you soon.
Looks good! I'll pray with you for no puppy puke! :o)
Glad to hear you guys are feeling better!
{Gramma- YES it applies, get the new tv}
Love the new furniture!! I see the dogs have already found their favorite spots!!
We love and miss you!!
Post a Comment