You both enhance each other's qualities and gifts. Happy Anniversary!Love you both!
Great picture. I can't believe it either that it has been 20 years.God is so good.Love you guys!Happy Anniversary!Love mom
We cant imagine 20 years either but then we kinda like the guy just a little bit also.Dad & Mom
Congratulations! That's a great picture!
Congratulations.Judy Stilts
Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been 20 years!! I hope you had a great day! We're looking forward to getting together next weekend...do you have plans on Saturday mid-morning?Let me know!Love you!!
Congrats! Hope you had a happy anniversary.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You both enhance each other's qualities and gifts. Happy Anniversary!
Love you both!
Great picture. I can't believe it either that it has been 20 years.
God is so good.
Love you guys!
Happy Anniversary!
Love mom
We cant imagine 20 years either but then we kinda like the guy just a little bit also.
Dad & Mom
Congratulations! That's a great picture!
Congratulations.
Judy Stilts
Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been 20 years!! I hope you had a great day! We're looking forward to getting together next weekend...do you have plans on Saturday mid-morning?
Let me know!
Love you!!
Congrats! Hope you had a happy anniversary.
Post a Comment