Congratulatins Gabby! Soon Teresay will be sending you on all sort of errands!! And yes, you do look good behind the wheel! You look like a pro already!
There's something wrong with this picture, I'm in the driver's seat, and Mom isn't even white-knuckled...Hmm...
There's just something wierd about sitting in the driver's seat with the parent on the passenger seat while you're driving for the first time...anyone know that feeling???
6 comments:
Oh, Wow! I knew this day would come...Congratulations, Gabby! You look great in the driver's seat!
Congratulatins Gabby! Soon Teresay will be sending you on all sort of errands!! And yes, you do look good behind the wheel! You look like a pro already!
Woo Hoo!! Look out world here she comes!! Congratulations Gabby!!
Gpa Lee says just dont let her drive into my garage without opening the door.
All I can say, Gabby, it is about time so good luck.
Gpa
Hurray! I knew you would get it done before I get back in april.
I am real proud of you and you will do just fine I am happy for you.
Love Grandma Barb and Papa Jerry
There's something wrong with this picture, I'm in the driver's seat, and Mom isn't even white-knuckled...Hmm...
There's just something wierd about sitting in the driver's seat with the parent on the passenger seat while you're driving for the first time...anyone know that feeling???
Post a Comment