Today is Scott's birthday! I made him a Eggs
Benedict scramble for breakfast and then he worked all day. Then we took Gabby for her first driver's ed class which we were allowed to stay for the first 20 minutes of class then they dismissed us. So Scott and I went out for dinner since we had 2 hours until she was finished. We went to the Ram. It was a good way to celebrate his birthday. Then we went to Dairy Queen on the way home so Gabby could have dinner and we could have dessert. Overall not a bad day.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Uncle Scott!
Happy Birthday to Scott and I am so happy you all are well and could enjoy a night out to dinner. I understand the RAM is a good restaurant.
Sounds like you had a good birthday outing.
Love you guys and miss you. Mom
I like your planning there about DQ! Happy milestone birthday, baby brother. I love you.
~Carol
Post a Comment