Well the first day of Spring has come and gone. Let's hope that the strange blustery weather will calm down now.
Here's a little bit of spring that has sprung inside our house.
My hydrangea has started to bloom of course it has been inside for the winter. 
Here's hoping that things outside will follow suit soon.
3 comments:
Your flower looks beautiful. I don't think I had them come back and bloom again at least I can't remember they did but I probably left them outside.
Good Job! Yes I do hope spring follows because we are heading back we will try to bring some of this sunshine with us.
Love you guys and miss you.
I love hydrangeas! That's a great shade of pink... so pretty!
Beautiful hydrangeas. I've never brought mine in, either. Interesting!
Thanks for posting the recital piece. Glad it worked for you. I particularly like the little "UMPH" she gives at the end.
Post a Comment