Looks like you all were having a good time. I can't believe how tall Noelani is.Great pictures thanks for sharing them.Love you guys I am still praying for Scott and Gabby's job hunting.Will see you soon miss you. Love mom
So cute...looks like you had a great time! I miss you guys. Tell the family I said hello! Loves, Alicia
We had a great time visiting with you!! Noelani loves her Auntie! Looking forward to seeing you next Monday. We love you!!! xoxo
Wow, that little girl is so cute! What a sweetheart! I love it when you post photos of her. She is growing fast now.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like you all were having a good time. I can't believe how tall Noelani is.
Great pictures thanks for sharing them.
Love you guys I am still praying for Scott and Gabby's job hunting.
Will see you soon miss you. Love mom
So cute...looks like you had a great time!
I miss you guys. Tell the family I said hello!
Loves,
Alicia
We had a great time visiting with you!! Noelani loves her Auntie! Looking forward to seeing you next Monday. We love you!!! xoxo
Wow, that little girl is so cute! What a sweetheart! I love it when you post photos of her. She is growing fast now.
Post a Comment