The Bummer..... is that this week Carol (Scott's sister) came down with shingles. Which is very painful and means that she spent her birthday not feeling well. Which is continuing on. Her daughter Chris had planned a great night out for them on Saturday to celebrate. They were supposed to go out to dinner and then to the Anita Renfroe concert. But Carol wasn't able to go so Chris sent out an e-mail to see if someone else would be interested in going with her. Scott e-mailed her back but she had already found someone to go in Carol's stead.
But on Saturday Chris had a crazy day and decided that she wanted to stay home that evening so she called and offered her ticket to me.
The Blessing...Anita Renfroe is hilarious! She is the one that is performing "Mom Sense" if you haven't seen it click on the link for Teresa's favorite video.
She performed several songs as well as having her son there, who performed two songs that he wrote and recorded.
We thoroughly enjoyed it but both Laurece and I felt bad that Carol & Chris missed it.
Thanks Chris for your generosity!!!
These first 3 pictures are ones that were up on the screens at the beginning of the show.


This is a picture of Laurece and I.
And last but not least Anita Renfroe. (sorry it's a little blurry I wasn't able to get any more of her because the ushers came and told the lady in front of me to put her camera away so I didn't get mine out again).
1 comment:
I'm thrilled that our misfortune turned out to be a blessing for you and Laurece. I would not have been comfortable at all and can not think of a better solution than how it happened. Looks like they were great seats, too!
Post a Comment