Ok so here are just a few of the hundreds of pictures that we took on our trip....
This is what one of the cell's looked like and yes they actually would put 6 people in here.
We went with Daryl & Linda to Lutes a restaurant in Old Yuma with more memorabilia on the walls to look at then you would ever have time to look at.
On Monday we went on a 4 hour train ride on the Verde Canyon railroad. It was a lot of fun and we saw a lot of beautiful area as well as a few different kids of wildlife.
On Tuesday the girls went and got pedicures and manicures.
We found an In-N-Out to eat at before we left California.
Then of course we drove by Mt. Shasta both on the way down and on the way home. It was a beautiful part of our drive.
5 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a nice trip! Thank you for sharing the great pictures!!
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love you!!
Kim
I like your pictures. I am looking forward to you showing me how to put pictures on with writting below because I struggle and of course you can tell my pictures all end up at the top.
Can't wait to get on the road for our trip home. We are so happy you come to visit.
Love mom see you soon.
Good to have you back safely. Thanks for posting the pictures...I've been hoping to see some! Sounds like you had plenty of fun and relaxation (except for that long drive...been there, done that!)
I'm fighting jealousy about the In-N-Out!!!!!!!
How fun! Great Pictures!!!
Sounds like a nice trip! You should definitely hit Bryce Canyon on your next time around, though. I was there in 2002 and it was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been!
Glad you had such a good time. Thanks for posting all the pics!
~ Jen
Post a Comment