Thursday, September 4, 2008

We're getting closer

Well we are getting closer to having our painting done. Yippee!! Laurece was able to get us samples and after I put several spots on the walls we decided to go with them. So while Gabby was gone over this past weekend Scott and I finished the last beige wall and put the primer on the kitchen walls. Then today Laurece came and put the glossy light pink on the kitchen and she'll come back and put the brown stripes on tomorrow.

Then all we have left is the three accent walls in the family room, the three accent walls in the living/dining room (these are the green ones) and the nook. Whew! That still sounds like a lot of work. :)


Scott laying down on the job :)
(really he's doing the edging in the hall)
Scott painting behind the stove in the kitchen.
The new color doesn't look this blue in real life. It looks more green but up next to the old green it looks pretty blue.

This is with the beige on the left the green that we will use in the living & dining rooms and the brown that will be the accent walls in the family room and parts of the kitchen & nook areas. (sorry the colors don't show up all that well due to the lighting)
We'll post shots with better lighting when we are all done.

2 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Love the blue!! (Even if it's not that blue - it looks good!)

Watland's Wonderings said...

I can't wait to see your new paint. It really looks like you been working hard. The picture that Scott is laying on the floor it looks like he has a Amish hat on "just kidding" Guess I was in the Amish country to long where they all wear some kind of a hat.

Teresa it was good to talk to you tonight I miss you guys love Mom.