Well it has been an interesting day...
Scott and I were able to go out for lunch together to celebrate our anniversary. We went to the Cheesecake Factory. He had a peach smoothie & Mahi Mahi Mediterranean and I had a mocha and Crispy Chicken Costoletta. It was all VERY Yummy!
I just talked to the doctor about Latte and she said she is doing much better than when we brought her in. She has eaten and drunk water and is keeping all of that down. They will start to taper her off of the oxygen and as long as she tolerates that ok we can go pick her up in the morning. :)
Scott and I were able to go out for lunch together to celebrate our anniversary. We went to the Cheesecake Factory. He had a peach smoothie & Mahi Mahi Mediterranean and I had a mocha and Crispy Chicken Costoletta. It was all VERY Yummy!
I just talked to the doctor about Latte and she said she is doing much better than when we brought her in. She has eaten and drunk water and is keeping all of that down. They will start to taper her off of the oxygen and as long as she tolerates that ok we can go pick her up in the morning. :)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary Teresa!!!
It was nice chatting with you last night. I'm sorry to hear about Latte but it sounds like she's doing better. Keep us posted.
I'm looking forward to planning the baby shower with you.
Thank you for all your help!!
Love,
Kim
Post a Comment