Saturday, February 9, 2008

Gabby's Recital


Gabby had her first recital for this year today. It went very well.

After several attempts at getting this to work I think that we have finally succeeded!
The first video is Gabby's duet with Keenen playing "A Colossal Day" and the second is playing "Golden Reflections".

We hope that you enjoy them!

5 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Wow... That's quite impressive! Way to go Gabby!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you've only been playing for a year. You are truly gifted! Stick with it, Gabby!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Gabby! I wish I could have been there. Looks like you were having fun doing also.

Great job I am so proud of you.
Love Grandma Barb

Chris Kaatz said...

Gabby - You are truly amazing and very talented. All I can say is "wow". What a cool gift.
Love ya,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Gabby, sorry I missed your recital. You are very talented and I am very proud of you, not only in your piano playing, but all of your accomplishments. Keep the path girl. I love you.
G'ma Judy