Many of you are mom's and willingly share everyday...
You share your love...
You share your money...
You share your food...
You share your time...
You share your energy...
You share your mind...(sometimes giving a piece of it :) and some times just sharing your thoughts)
My mom has shared all of those things and more. She has shared her birthday as well! I count it such a priviledge that my mom has (for my entire life :)) shared her birthday with me. She has always done it with love and graciousness and I just wanted to publicly thank her and wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks for teaching me what it means to share so selflessly. I miss you!
Love Teresa
You share your love...
You share your money...
You share your food...
You share your time...
You share your energy...
You share your mind...(sometimes giving a piece of it :) and some times just sharing your thoughts)
My mom has shared all of those things and more. She has shared her birthday as well! I count it such a priviledge that my mom has (for my entire life :)) shared her birthday with me. She has always done it with love and graciousness and I just wanted to publicly thank her and wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks for teaching me what it means to share so selflessly. I miss you!
Love Teresa
4 comments:
Awww! Happy Birthday to both of you!!
Happy Birthday, Teresa. Wish I could have joined you tonight but it didn't work out. See ya soon!
Love you,
Carol
Teresa I love you and miss you also. Thank you for this message It made me cry but it was tears of joy. I have loved sharing my birthday with you. The past 10 years that we have spent the day shopping and lunch have been extra special. Thank you for sharing this on your blog. Happy Birthday to you to and love you very much. Mom.
Happy Birthday to you both!!!
You'll have to take a raincheck on the birthday shopping until you get down to Arizona...I hear there are some great stores down there.
I hope you got treated like a Queen yesterday. You deserve it!!
I love you!
Love Kim
Post a Comment