Today we are celebrating my wonderful husband.
It's his birthday!
So I got up and made him Eggs Benedict (his favorite) and he opened his presents. Then we went down to the Costco in Fife to look for a new chair for the church office and of course we found much more than that to buy.Tonight Gabby has a birthday party for a girl in the youth group who's birthday it is today as well, so Scott and I are going to go out for dinner. He hasn't quite made up his mind whether he wants prime rib, seafood or both. :) I'll have to post later and let you all know what he decided. For now I will leave you with a few pictures from this morning.
2 comments:
WooHoo! Nice gifts! Okay, Scott, I want some wainscoting put up, and some crown molding, change out a few light fixtures, and fix my ceiling. When can you start?
Hey, eggs benedict is my favorite too! I wonder if that runs in the family???
Hope you had a good birthday!
~ Jen
Post a Comment