Monday, August 4, 2008

This Past Week....

This has been a busy week...
On Sunday, July 27 our church had it's service & picnic out at Lake Wilderness. Following the service there were several baptisms and then a food and fun games. I've included some pictures. Gabby even participated in a water melon eating contest. She didn't win but she had a lot of fun.



Then this weekend was busy with activities at Scott's sister Carol's. Saturday She & Scott got baptized...

...and on Sunday she hosted the Youth Hang Out time for the youth group. Fun was had by all.








We are taking this week off of work to finish up some projects and relax.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like all was having a great time. Fun in the sun. I can't believe Gabby is so grown up how time flys. I was looking at pictures when we first met her what a difference. Enjoy your week of relaxation if that is what you call it doing projects. Was nice you could get a way for a couple days and JJ and Latti and I are doing just fine. I didn't spoil them to much. Love you guys mom.

Christina Johnson said...

Looks like a blast!

Watland's Wonderings said...

I love you! Mom