Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hard Week...

It's been an interesting week around here...

We've experienced...
...the death of loved ones.
...bad news about extended family members health.
...bad news about Scott's job.
...and illness for Gabby & I.

At the same time...

We've experienced...
...God's grace.
...God's peace.
...and God's provision.

"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:19

4 comments:

Rusting away in Washington said...

Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. (Exodus 14:13a,14)

Scott, Teresa and Gabby said...

I love that verse!! Thanks Laurece!

Christina Johnson said...

We're praying for you guys! xoxo

Watland's Wonderings said...

Got will provide. I have seen prayers answered and experienced his peace and comfort so many times throughout my life I know he will be with you all in this tough time.

You are on the top of my prayer list every day.

Love mom